Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Some More Sketches


Here are two more sketches for my Zheph Skyre series. I'm not going to go into too much detail about these considering they are barely finished sketches. The top picture is the combination of a wolf, a tiger, and a an antelope. I was thinking of giving this creature the opposite stripe pattern of a tiger where it is more black than orange. I think that will be interesting.


This sketch is of a character I have been redrawing over and over again for quite some time. I have decided to merely replace some of the large horns with spiky hair. I think that will work better and allow this being to move it's head around much more easily. That detail has inspired me to reconsider the same thing for another character considering they are opposites yet similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment