Monday, June 4, 2012

Art All State 2012, My Etsy Update, and Possible New Art Possibilities


This weekend, for the 25th year in a row, the Worcester Art Museum held artwork featured by Art All State. It is a student-teacher program where artwork of alumni from Junior year of high schools in Massachusetts is featured in the education wing of the museum. In celebration of this particular event, the museum has designed a mural of blue painter's tape conveyed into an interesting image. This year it is a crane lifting another crane out of shark infested waters.


The metal print of my wind dragon I have for sale on Etsy has gone up in price because I am having it framed with matting, liner, and museum glass. It will look very good in this frame, but I found out framing is expensive, so the price of the piece had to go up.

I was suggested to bring my artwork to this tattoo place called Secret Society. It is a tattoo place that displays art from local artists on their walls. I have been suggested to show my artwork to tattoo artists before, so maybe I will check this place out just for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment