Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rock Critic Idea

This is a sketch for an online cartoon series I had in mind. I love the website That Guy With the Glasses with the numerous funny videos of people reviewing subject matter of my interests. A good number of them are really funny, and they even have crossovers with other critics which can get ridiculous.

I was just thinking of something I might want to review if I could ever find the time and passion to review. I realized on the website that I had seen a critic for pop music and a critic for rap music, but there was no critic for rock music. That seemed entirely unfair to me as I like rock music and don't care much for pop or rap.

My idea was a jester who is cynical, angry, and possibly psychotic. I could see myself giving lists of my favorite rock songs of all time, reviewing some rock music that I really hate, and using video footage from downloaded music videos to help prove my point. There are plenty of jokes to be made.

However, I don't see myself doing this anytime soon, as I am more dedicated towards some other ideas I am trying out right now, and I don't think I have all of the necessary programs in order to make such videos. It's just a thought of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment