Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Roller Blading

I was just roller skating with my cousin today at Roll on America. I got a deal on admission due to the holiday, and it was my Christmas gift to him. It was fun, even though it took some to get used to it again since I haven't been in years, and the skates must be really old since it is impossible to come to a stop. Next time I'll do roller blades because those are faster and easier to brake with.

I was just thinking how interesting it would be to animate characters on roller blades much like snowboarding. I think of Anime I like to watch like Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion and Eureka Seven, which have giant robots that roller blade and fly as if they were riding snowboards. It's interesting what you can use in real life to base in artwork and animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment