Tuesday, December 13, 2011

WAM Student Gallery


The Worcester Art Museum has a variety of classes offered for people of all ages in almost any medium. These classes can sometimes be used for college credit, and some of these classes end up traveling abroad! I myself have taken a comic book class, a tablet drawing class, and a class for marketing my artwork all at the Worcester Art Museum. It is only a coincident that Andy Fish was my teacher in all three classes...

Well, the Worcester Art Museum displays the artwork of its students from time to time. I could not get a certain printed in time to display from my tablet drawing class, but I was at least able to bring in a good number of my business cards. I designed them myself and had them printed via Over Night Prints.com, which is a very good printing site for numerous uses. You can see up above that I used the elemental star from my website for my logo, and I used the wings along the corners. I was suggested to not use a border for my card design, and I should have my own email address through my own website. I will keep the border, though I will re-size it a little bit in order to fit the website's card size, and I will get my own email address after I run out of these cards. It is a good idea to order a large number to start out with.

There are plenty of good pieces on display in the education wing of the museum. Check out Elizabeth Swallow's sculpture, Bob Cardoza's and Richard Leguex's paintings. Even the children's works are impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment