Thursday, May 3, 2012

Demon and Armor Sketch


Here is a random sketch for my web comic series. I was sketching based on pictures from online of leather and metal armor. I also sketched some parts of random creatures in order to create this weird composite creature/demon.It is just a random idea based on the demons called a glabrezu from the "The Legend of Drizzt" novel series I have been reading. I have introduced different animal body parts, but it was just a random idea. I hope to have more original ideas for my mystical creatures.

(This picture is from Wikipedia.)

The glabrezu is a demon from the Dungeons and Dragons universe with the head of a horned dog, two huge pincers arms, and two smaller human arms that can weave spells. In the Drizzt series, a glabrezu serves the powerful demon, a balor or tanar'ri, named Errtu. The glabrezu was a fearsome opponent, and it inspired me for creature creations of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment