Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Storyboard: 11 Second Animation May 2012


Here is the storyboard for my animation so far. As you can see, I am trying a few different things this time. For starters, I have the beginning picture throughout the scene despite the fact that the drawn frames because I want to keep the characters proportionate throughout the animation. I think that was one of my major flaws with my previous work. I have the back of a head in the foreground in order to help provide some space where I don't need to animate. This head is supposed to be a character who is also in the scene, but he is only sitting in place. I have made more frames within this storyline because I want more of a flow throughout the animation, so I will need to know what movement I will make despite how small the movements might be. I might work on these frames a little more.

I don't know why, but the timing is off from when I exported this into a flash file. Hopefully that will be fixed when I draw more frames in.

No comments:

Post a Comment