Monday, May 21, 2012

The Genesis Club: Tour


Today I took a tour of the Genesis Club in Worcester, MA.I had no idea that there were multiple Genesis Clubs around the world, but now I know. I also found out a lot of things about the Genesis Club. For instance, they help its members find jobs, they make food at discounts, they help the members if there is no response whatsoever for too long in their homes, and they are all very close. It seems like a nice community.






I came back to the club a few hours later for the Art Community. I wish I got there earlier because I missed quite a bit and the meeting was short, but I will definably be back. Besides the two coworkers I already new, I met some friendly artists. I look forward to working with them.

I saw the Avengers this past weekend, but I will blog about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment