Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Avengers Movie


I saw "The Avengers" in 3D the other day and it was an awesome movie. There were action sequences in this movie that would usually only be done well in the comic books or cartoon shows for super heroes.

I completely understand that this movie isn't for everyone and that there may have been a few miniscule details that could have been improved upon, but this is a very big step for comic book movies and for all movies in general. Never before have four separate movies and one sequel been tied in together into one movie universe. And it was done very well!

I didn't get to see the 2 extra movie scenes as the credits rolled, but I will try to look them up as soon as possible. I have heard that this studio is going to possibly make more sequels to these super heroes and to this specific movie in general, but with the possibility of adding Spider-Man and Wolverine. All of that would be cool, but I think they might just end up making a sequel to this movie with some additional super heroes, because there won't ever be another movie this big and successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment