Tuesday, May 1, 2012

11 Second Club May Sketch

Here is a sketch I drew for the beginning frame for my next animation for the 11 Second Club. I only drew one drawing this time because I plan to draw the rest of the frames entirely on the computer. It should be easier to draw everything in proper proportions on the computer than in separate sketches.


The 11 Second Club automatically uploads the next audio clip for the next month's competition onto their website just as the deadline for the previous month's competition ends. In a way this is very convenient and gives everyone the most amount of time possible to complete the animation.

I am a little disappointed that the next audio clip has two voices in it. I know the first audio clip I worked with had two voices in it, but I treated them as one because I didn't understand the foreign language. This audio clip is in English, so I can't make any cheap cuts really. Hopefully I can actually complete this challenge this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment