Thursday, May 24, 2012

Netflix is Back

My Wii had not been getting Netflix recently, so I haven't been able to watch any anime series or whatever. I probably could have watched stuff on my computer, but it needs as much rest as possible due to how out of date it is. The other day Netflix returned, most likely it was the Wifi, so I started watching some series.


I started watching the first four episodes of "Dance of The Vampire Bund." Some parts of it seemed interesting, like the animation, action sequences, and the funny clips at the end of the credits. The majority of it wasn't that good though. Throughout each episode, the editing was just ridiculously more complex than it had to be. I kept getting confused as to what was happening and what was important. Also, there is this inappropriate relationship going on. I don't care if the vampire princess is really centuries old, showing these images of a girl less than twelve behaving this way with a teenager just seems creepy. I know there are certain groups of people who enjoy this for some reason, but I didn't.


I did however like the first two episodes of "Chobits". This series is funny so far, and I foresee some interesting situations going on in the future. I at least heard of good reviews for this particular series. I look forward to watching more of it.

I watch other things besides Anime on Netflix, but I just didn't feel like it recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment