Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Few Things Worth Mentioning


I got around to reading this graphic novel book, and I was surprised to see two other short stories in it. A short story of Hoggle from Jim Henson's "Labyrinth," and Jeremy Bastian's Cursed Pirate Girl was also in here. I also read the back, and it mentioned that Archaia Entertainment is an award winning graphic novel company. I saw that quality as I read the stories!

I know this past weekend "The Avengers" has come out, but I have not seen it yet. I tried finding people to see it with, but no such luck. This is one movie I can not wait to see. I don't want to wait until it comes out onto DVD to see it.


This was going to be a t-shirt design of mine for my web comic series "The Legacy of Zheph Skyre." I am only showing this because I am thinking about redoing the cover. The characters may look a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment