Friday, February 3, 2012

Dark Wizard 2






Here is a much more recent sketch of that dark wizard from my Zheph Skyre series I had mentioned in an earlier post.

You can notice some significant changes to his helm, shoulder pads, and staff. I decided to give those parts of his costume straighter edges. It looks better to me.

I also decided to include a sketch of the character underneath the helm and cape. I wanted him to appear young, except with some gray patches in certain areas. There is a reason why there is a sketch of him as a much older man, but that's to discover in the story.

I was thinking of calling this character Imagian. I believe I got the name from the Latin word for "Image" since projecting images into others minds is a well ability of his, but I am still debating on certain names.

Today I will be going to First Friday in Boston again. I will try to get pictures for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment