Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First Friday Boston February 3rd 2012: Part 3

Here is the last page for this past 1st Friday Boston. For the past three days I have been at my grandparents' in Cape Cod so tomorrow I will post something about it.
Unfortunately this studio was not open on First Friday, but the poster on their door was impressive, so here is a business card for Pictex.

Here is a business card for Sandy Belock-Phippen.

Here is a business card for Sharon Sass. Even though her paintings are realistic, I like the unrealistic, bright style she uses for her paintings.
Here is Sophia Ainslie's business card.
Here is Susan Gheyssari's postcard.

Here is a postcard for the Soprafina Gallery where Rhoda Sapers and Sarah Kahn had their work displayed.

Here is Terry Levin's business card.

 Here is a postcard for Sharon Hayes.

Here is Tom Ouellette's business card. He was the man who was painting people when I entered his studio.

Here are some photographs I took while I was there.

Here's someone who made strange sculptures with wire. It was hard to just pass by without taking a look.
Here are some art peices of girls' desses.
This artist painted huge paintings of pop art.
It is interesting how certain artists go about painting glass.
Here are a few more paintings.
Here is the inside of an artist's studio. The artist is sitting on the coach. My guess is he is waitning for people to finish looking at his artwork before he takes questions or comments.
This studio was closed unfortunately, but I wanted to take a picture of it. I know how this photographer took this picture. He removed the shutter for a short time. He must have had some sparklers or fire works going off.
Here are some interesting paintings. I'm not sure what they are, but they still caught my eye.
Here are some landscape paintings I saw.
Here are some more paintings from the same studio.
Water is a popular subject of art. It is not surprising as it covers 70% of the Earth's surface.
I think these began as landscape paintings, but the artist chose to add something entirely imaginary to them.
Some more strange wire sculptures.

After 1st Friday Boston, I stopped by my sister's condo to drop off the painting I made for her birthday of our two cats since she was on my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment